And now for the rules...
1. Post the award image to your blog
2. Link the person who awarded you
3. Post 7 random things about you
4. Nominate other 8 relatively new blogs
Now that we got that out of the way, here are some random tidbits.
1. If I'm comfortable in a place where I need to sleep, I will invariably strangle, wrestle and make my presence known to whoever's sleeping beside me. My siblings don't like sleeping with me because "they" said I slam/place my legs/arms on them, sort of like what I do to pillows. Rubbish until proven otherwise.
2. I collect notebooks. I have this certain quirk wherein I buy notebooks that I "need" and then end up not using them because I don't want to ruin the pages. And if I do end up forcing myself to use one, I rip the page that I use because I've deemed that my handwriting isn't pretty enough for said notebook after which I lament on the fact that said notebook isn't perfect anymore because I ripped a page out. I have issues.
3. We have cats. We always have cats. I never asked for one. I could do without it, but they're just,there. Existing.With me. I think I'm more of a pet-rock kind of person.
4. I listen to Korean songs. Not just Kpop. If you want to listen to other genres other than kpop, go to eatmykimchi.com or watch their youtube channel.
5. I have this unhealthy obsession with accents. More specifically, guys with accents. Now I don't wanna be "that" girl, but I've accepted the fact that I AM THAT GIRL who's smitten by guys with accents.
6. One thing about my personality is that, my good opinion once lost, is lost forever. If a friend or even an acquaintance has done me wrong in any way, my friendship with them or my opinion of them is lowered and I find that once that's done, I can't seem to get it to the way it was before and my thought of them about that stays. I will still be friends with them, but a certain closeness is lost and a restriction and certain awkwardness is put up whenever that happens.
7. Lastly, I've been obsessed with this show on YouTube lately called, The Most Popular Girls in School. HI-LA-RI-OUS, if you don't mind sex jokes and you like laughing at high school cliche then you should check this out.
Now that you've delved into the essence that is my twisted soul, here are the blogs that I nominate!
PS. I actually like cats. But our cats are very, how do you say this nicely, spoiled arrogant little queens. Yes, they're all females. They only come near when they're hungry or if they've deemed us worthy of a little attention. But I guess all cats are like that.
PPS. Just get the image code in the text box below the image and place it anywhere on your blog or link it in your blogpost. Or just right-click and save image as. :)