Makeup Wishlist!

by - 09 October

I want


1. Etude House BB cream || 2. Lip and Cheek Tint || 3. Baked Blush || 4. Mac Red || 5. Mac Speak Louder



I've been surfing some online shopping sites and well, you know very well how those go. 

1. I still have a couple of BB cream/s but I wanted to try the Etude House one. Something you should keep in mind though when looking or thinking about purchasing a BB cream; BB creams {Asian BB creams} are really tricky when it comes to you looking for a shade. They're usually pink-toned or greyish toned, so either you look dead OR you look dead but with a hint of pink.

Sexy.

2. I have been wanting the benetint for a while now but since they're pricier compared to other brands I've settled for a Korean-made tint, something like Tony Moly or Odbo.

3. My mom took my blush {ELF in Radiance :( }, and so I "needed" a new one. And I've been real curious about these baked stuff.

4. & 5. These two are really pretty and among all the MAC shades, I would get the most wear out of. Since I'm not really into Frosts or Mattes these two really did it for me and would look best {according to some sites, because I'm the type of person who does research on makeup compatible for my skin tone} for Olive skin tones. If I ever buy a MAC lipstick, I would buy these two. 

What's on your wishlist lately?



You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. I'm currently in love with Benetint. :) I used to have Mac Baked blush but I wasn't really happy with it. It's good, don't get me wrong... but cream blushes and tints look more natural. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try the Benetint next time! But not by itself, maybe in a set like Justine Time. I have used a cream blush before but I don't know any affordable brands now that have them. I've used the Nichido mousse pot blush and I HATED the smell. So I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC lipsticks and these shades are perfect!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are two of my favourite MAC lipsticks!


    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at wishlists, it gives me inspiration to see what people are coveting :) I have a small bottle of Cha Cha Tint but Benetint is pretty as well. I find it's a bit hard to work with though, because it dries very fast. I like their boxed blushes a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! And hauls as well :) Cha Cha tint is pretty too. I've also wanted to try their boxed blushes! I think the packaging concept is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the only thing in my wishlist now, is all of mac's non-orange retro matte lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts or URLS to your page!