Smooth legs c/o Whipped Salon | First Leg Waxing

by - 29 July


I've shaved my legs before. I've also done the duct-tape-on-legs thing when I was younger (don't ask me why. I don't know). And the feeling of leg waxing, for me as a noob, is more akin to the duct tape scenario. Not exact, but very close.
And to think I don't have a lot of hair on my legs, nor are they thick (it actually looks like I don't have any hair on my legs). That said, I have mentioned before that my tolerance for pain is quite low, so it might be different for you.



Leg shot, kasi gusto ko lang
 
I had a sugar scrubbing sesh again at Whipped BGC. This time for my pits* AND legs. As always they were very rigorous and very thorough with the scrubbing as if the dead skin on my legs owed them money.



Before image is a little grainy because the contrast is higher to make sure the hairs are visible.
Tip for beginners : You don't need to take off your skirt or shorts for leg scrubbing/waxing.

* I won't show images of my armpits because, ew.



I can't really be bothered with the upkeep of having hairless legs (I really don't care), but if you're looking for a waxing salon that doesn't use hot wax check out Whipped Salon.


Branches
3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces
2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center


2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center

xx,
CJ


PS. Have you tried waxing your legs?
PPS. Are y'all with me and all my first waxings? Lol (read my first visit here)


https://www.facebook.com/WhippedSalon/

Follow From Manila with Love here!
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Feel free to leave your thoughts or URLS to your page!