Recent Hauls : Part Deux

by - 03 December



Like I've said in my previous post, I'll be sharing some new things I've acquired these past few months. Most of which I've already tried (Not the prime example of a beauty blogger - but who cares)

1. Bobbie Cosmetics lip tint and lipstick - Hearing about the wonderful new drugstore makeup brand that's super affordable, I rushed to look for it. I wasn't too impressed with the other product's reviews but these two were at least promising. I can tell you right now though, that lipstick in LS-02 isn't nude. It looks nude (Which was why I bought it) but in reality is a magic lipstick in disguise. I would welcome it more if it didn't turn "magically" into an ugly bright neon pink color that EVERYONE wears on the street. PASS on the lipstick. The lip tint on the other hand was ok.

2. Divinia - Tinted sunscreens are generally non-existent to me. I much prefer BB creams - Almost the same as tinted moisturizers/sunscreens but not quite. This is light and very liquidy. I like it. But I actually prefer the tube with the blue cap that's just plain old sunscreen from the same brand.



3. Fashion21 pressed powder with Cucumber and Lemongrass extract  - Talk about innovation. I've never heard of a powder with cucumber in it. I've been using this on and off for the past couple of weeks and I must say, it's pretty good. 

It looks natural- not powdery on the skin and doesn't cake when I put it on top of creamy/liquidy bases even on top of my oily skin. One thing to note however is that oil control is average as what's the usual rate for most drugstore pressed powders.

4. Ellefar brow pencil - I love going to Saizen and Daiso for my eyebrow needs. And my most trusted brand is Ellefar. It's retractable and comes with two free refills. First impression : It strikes a balance between creamy and hard pencils - I'm not fond of creamy eyebrow pencils *ahem* NichidoEverBilena *ahem*

5. Ziajia eyecream - My current eyecream - Freshel, is running low so I scoured BeautyBar to search some eyecreams and lo and behold, something interesting came upon thy vision. Haven't tried this one yet, but I can't wait.

Have you done some shopping recently? Or maybe you have a wish list? Share in the comments below!


xx,
CJ

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Feel free to leave your thoughts or URLS to your page!