Mail Time Mail Time Mail Time - And I thought I was forgotten

by - 06 July

Something came in the mail! or at my doorstep rather ( I wish we had a mailbox ), a couple of products from JLC Miller . These are available in most supermarkets and drugstores.



They really hooked a girl up! Thanks JLC Miller and to Mikee!

I probably won't be exploring the face products because as you know, ( if you've been reading my blog for a while now ) my face isn't exactly the most tolerant to certain mass produced and chemically-induced facial care. All I need is one little slip and poof I become coco crunch.

CONTENTS

  • 2 sachets of PreGroe shampoo
  • 2 small bottles of PreGroe shampoo
  • 1 bottle of PreGroe Conditioner
  • 1 Gluta body lotion
  • 1 Gluta face cream
  • 1 Gluta toner
  • 1 Gluta facial wash
  • 1 Gluta deodorant
  • 1 Gluta body soap
  • 1 Gluta Pressed powder in Pink Blush (why?)


For the Gluta line I'm currently using the whitening lotion ( for my arms, because I forget to use sunblock. Because they're too sticky for day-time heat. Wouldn't really mind if I was on the beach though ), soap and the deodorant. So far so good, but no evident changes yet as far as I can tell. My skin doesn't dry-out on the soap so that's very good. The smell is quite...not suited for mass appeal. I find it smells a bit like it has citronella in it. So I think of bug-off lotions whenever I lather on the lotion, smell the soap and use the deodorant. A+ for consistency though(?) Lol

And the shampoo and conditioner from the PreGroe line hasn't made my hair fall off yet so that's also good. I kid.

Which product do you think I should review first?

PS. Why would you use a face powder that can pass off as a blush? Please enlighten me.
PPS. I hope the body lotion works. I already have sun spots on my wrists.
PPPS. It's already JULY. What? WHAT? How is this possible? It's the middle of the year already. Just let that sink in for a bit.

XX,
CJ



You May Also Like

0 Comments

Feel free to leave your thoughts or URLS to your page!