Thursday, June 30, 2011

Soundtripping: Sistar19


Ma Boy (마보이) by Sistar19 by ctingg
I stopped obsessing over this song over a month ago, then I wanted to hear it again today, and it has been on loop ever since.
Not only are they hot and cute they’re hot.Did I say that already? Well, let me say it again. They’re hot.


Hyorin (Left) & Bora (Right)

Sistar19 is actually a sub-group of Sistar. Yeah. I know. Sub-group? Really? Well, these two stand-out too much I guess, in a good way. I don’t really know much about the “main” group, but what I do know is I like Sistar19 way better. Hyorin & Bora! *fangirling*




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new posts.
    Check out my web site ; graphics design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now not certaіn the ρlaсе you're getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time learning more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my web blog ... moccasins

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts! I love reading them. Leave your blog links as well, I love discovering new blogs! :)

Blogging tips